shipped fully complete with sunglasses, instructions and website description with videos
-What better way to explain the birds and the bees to your kids without the awkwardness of using educational books?
This beer can chicken stand is perfect for tailgating, and backyard BBQ parties with friends... or meeting the parents for the first time!
Here is the recipe to enhance your chickens chest!
Perfect BBQ tool for backyard parties, cottage gift, Thanksgiving, Christmas gift, Fathers day, for the "hard to buy for person"! Entertain your friends with this funny chicken holder!
Cooking beer can chicken is easy! And roasting chicken on a bbq, grill or oven is the best way to cook a chicken! Here are the basic instructions:
Things you need:
- Beer. I like to start with 24 of them, some doctors say you can never have too much... I have what's call "selective hearing"
- Chicken rub or chicken spices. You can use anything you want, salt and pepper works great too
- A beer can chicken holder-
- BBQ, Grill, Charcoal barbeque or Oven.
*** You can also use pop, wine or anything you want. But it works best on a 355ml, 12oz can
- Preheat to about 350 °F or 177˚Celsius
- Drink 3/4 of the can of beer. Leave about 1/4 in the can. This will steam inside your chicken keep your chicken moist
- Season your bird on a cutting board
- Assemble stand, insert beer can
- Put chicken on top of can
- If your cooking in the oven, use a baking sheet
Cook forabout 1 hr to 1.5 hrs depending on the size of the bird
- Make sure the internal temp is 165°F or 75° Celsius
- Let it sit on a cutting board for about 10 min
**All products shipped fully complete with sunglasses, instructions and website description with videos
*All products shipped fully complete with sunglasses!
top of page
bottom of page